§ 1 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
§ 2 DEFINITIONS
“Administrator” – Exflo Sp. z o.o., ul. Hutnicza 59, 81-061 Gdynia, NIP 588-23-94-296.
“User” – any entity visiting the website and using it.
“Website” – the website located at https://exflo.pl
§ 3 PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of the User’s personal data is Przemysław Domagalski, CEO of Exflo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at Hutnicza 59, 81 – 061 Gdynia.
2. The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the Website, referred to below, for the purposes indicated by the forms.
3. The User agrees to the processing of the personal data provided and to receive marketing information by means of electronic communication from the Administrator in order to contact the User or send other marketing information, e.g. about events or products offered by the Administrator.
4. At any time, the User has the right to access his data and the possibility of correcting, rectifying or requesting restriction of their processing. The User’s consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in the removal of the e-mail address from the Administrator’s mailing list. The user has the right to transfer his personal data and file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. The User’s data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside the European Union.
6. The Administrator stores the User’s data for an indefinite period.
7. If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the materials or services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms available on the Website.
8. By providing his personal data, the User agrees to their processing for the purposes of marketing the Administrator’s products and services, including their profiling for the purposes of preparing an individualized offer. The user may object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes and object to profiling for this purpose.
10. The user provides data voluntarily, however, it is necessary to achieve the goal or take actions related to their provision.
11. The User’s personal data is stored and protected with due diligence, in accordance with the Administrator’s internal procedures implemented.
12. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not been appointed Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs it independently obligations resulting from the Act of August 29, 1997 on data protection personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, hereinafter referred to as “UODO”).
13. The data provided by the user will be used in accordance with the consent given by him.
14. The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the User are:
• consent granted by the User
• fulfillment of legally justified goals realized by the Administrator or data recipients, which are in particular direct marketing of own products and services.
§ 4 FORMS
The administrator uses one type of form within the Website:
1. Contact form – allows you to send a message to the Administrator.
§ 5 TECHNOLOGIES
1. The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe the actions taken by the User within the Website:
1.1. Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook Ads and re-marketing activities,
1.2. Built-in Google Analytics code – to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the activities and behavior of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. from which page the User has found the current website. They help to improve the Site.
1.3 Google Ads code – to manage ads in the Google search engine and conduct re-marketing activities.
1.4 Linked Insights code – to manage ads on LinkedIn.
1.5 Hotjar Code – To measure and analyze website traffic.
1.6 Tawk.to Messenger – to communicate with users.
2. In order to use the website https://exflo.pl it is necessary to have:
2.1. Devices with access to the Internet
2.2. An active electronic mailbox that receives e-mails
2.3. A web browser that allows you to view websites.
§ 6 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content on the Website or any actions or omissions made on their basis.
2. All content on the Website is subject to the Administrator’s copyright. The administrator does not agree to copy the content of the blog in whole or in part without his express prior consent.
§ 7 COOKIES POLICY
1. The website may collect information automatically.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a specified period of time
in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website is used;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of content to Users
advertising more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
The above fragments of the Cookies policy are protected by copyright that IAB Polska is entitled to and were taken from the website www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
Information about services presented on the website https://exflo.pl is valid from 09 July 2020.