Drinking water tank 75 000 l
- Dimensions – 8,65 x 10,11 m.
- Delivery cost – free in Poland. Other shipments are priced individually
- Delivery time – 10-20 working days
Flexible tanks for water will therefore facilitate its quick collection and distribution, wherever there is no access to the water supply infrastructure: construction sites, outdoor events, field camps. They will also prove useful in emergency situations: for home gathering of additional resources or for water distribution in the event of a network failure.
The smaller Waterbase type D tanks, i.e. with a capacity of up to several thousand liters, can be easily transported in the trunk of a passenger car when folded. The volume of such an empty tank does not exceed 150 liters. Waterbase D drinking water tanks with a capacity of up to 5000 liters, weigh no more than 35 kilograms. May be carried freely by one adult.
Drinking water tank advantages – 75 000 l
|Fabric||Polyester fabric, double-sided PVC coated and lacquered.|
|Mass density||1100 g / m²|
|Air vent||Air vent with the possibility of connecting to the filling: thread 2″|
|Cold resistance||– 30°C|
|Heat resistance||+ 70°C|
- They do not require construction work – only a flat surface is required.
- They are not permanently connected to the ground.
- After receiving the tank, you just need to unfold it on each side and easily install the connections. After 30 minutes, the tank will be ready for filling!
- Cold resistance: The tanks are resistant to negative temperatures: down to -30°C.
- They have international approvals, including the approval of the National Institute of Hygiene
- The use of high frequency welding (HF) ensures a permanent connection of fabrics in key areas of the product.
- The tanks have a 5-year warranty
- Customized tank: In addition to the standard capacities, we offer custom-made tanks to fit where you need it most. Individual pricing is free of charge.